Accounting and tax records
We provide comprehensive accountancy services for the self-employed, companies and organisations. We set up systems by the type of client - from simple document collection and later processing, through database duplication, up to easy-to-use remote access to our server.
Processing and management of double-entry accounts include:
- Operating accounting in line with current legislation and lower-level legally binding standards, with the principal outputs in either Czech or English.
- Maintaining tax records (earlier known as single-entry accounting).
- Periodic preparation of accounts closing, with analysis of business performance.
- Warehousing records.
- Operating accounting based on cost centres, cost/revenue management accounts and activities as required by the client.
- Maintenance of asset records, asset depreciation and necessary adjustments.
- Preparation of mandatory reports for the statistical authorities.
- Representation before the tax authorities, or the Labour Office, inclusive of communication usig the data post box.
- Remote access to our server is included, giving an overview of posted data, printing of analyses and reports and the option for simple (non-expert) use of the software, for example to manage company treasury or generate sales invoices.
- Development of draft company directives based on knowledge of your needs, workflow and custom and practice.