Establishment and Administration of Companies
In the Czech Republic, the establishment of a company is regarded as a time-consuming process which involved a lot of administrative and legal support. Our company can offer you company establishment in line with your requirements and we can arrange all the necessary steps, from the Deed of Foundation to entry in the Companies Register.
What is the cost of setting up a company?
The cost of setting up a company covers:
- Initial meeting and later consultations on the form of the new company
- Preparation and signing of all necessary documents and forms
- Notarial record (Deed of Foundation or Deed of Association)
- Establishment of company headquarters (with the option of being registered at our address)
- Arranging a sole trading permit
- And of course we keep you updated on progress with establishment of your company
Our fee for company establishment is 8,000 CZK (before VAT), plus the direct costs, which are the charges in line with current legislation and for the notarial record, trade licence and, in the case of foreign documents, certified translations into Czech.
The most frequently used legal form is the limited liability company (s.r.o.), where the basic equity is 200,000 CZK, which can be founded by a single owner. We also have experience with the establishment of foreign company branch offices and non-profit organisations.
If you are making a decision on starting a new business, do not hesitate to contact us for an initial discussion.
At our first meeting with you we can plan a timeline for establishing your company and begin to represent you in the process.